Happy Saturday once again!
About a month ago, we began a transition to a new era known as "The SFC Group Revival", to reorganize what we do here and hope to deliver better results after the transition is complete, which is set to be finished before the first day of Summer 2018. If you haven't read the blog post yet, here it is to get you started.
Well, we've got some updates for you regarding the "Revival", and while it's not as big as the first time we announced it, it's still for the better nonetheless. Anyways, without further ado...
1. Our Google+ and Steam pages will no longer be maintained. Starting May 20th, we will no longer maintain both our Google+ and Steam pages, as we look to focus more on our Facebook and Twitter for getting the latest up-to-date news from us.
Both pages however will remain up after the date for undisclosed reasons, but we'll no longer work on maintaining them, nor post updates or comments there. If you want to get the latest news from us, please like our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter.
2. We will be resuming production of new live and video content very soon. We're taking a break from live and video content releases as we continue to reorganize everything, from our Final Cut Pro video-editing libraries, to working on weekly updates to The SFC Site X. Here's what to expect in late May:
- The SFC Site X Update 1 is already available to the public, bringing the Music downloads page back, and fixing a notable ad placement bug. However, we are already working on Update 2, which we're not going to release much information about, other than it'll be focused more on the Live part of the site. The SFC Site X Update 2 (10.0.2) is set to be released next week.
- SFC Live Gaming is set to premiere on May 25th at 7PM Eastern, only on Twitch, with a couple of *NEW* party games we haven't played yet LIVE, and some singleplayer action here and there, with a brief Q&A at the end.
- SFC Live is set to return with the SFC Live Trivia Game 3 Finale (with a $20 Steam Gift Code giveaway to the winner of the game), TopicTalk, and much more, on May 26th from 7PM to 9PM Eastern.
- New video content will be back in the works starting in late May/early June. As planned, the videos will be released early to our Patrons, a few (or a couple) days before the public YouTube release.
So that's all we've got to offer this week! We hope to get our last "Revival" update posted in June, shortly before the end of the transition. In the meantime though, we're going to sit back, relax, and hopefully bring to you new content by this Summer!
As always, thanks for taking the time to reading this.